Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interesting DSL anecdote.
From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 21:59:12 -0400

Vadim Antonov wrote:

To be fair to Concentric, they do return calls, and getting
to a live person is not that complicated.

D'oh... The website lists 800-GO-COVAD as Covad's number.
However, I have been contacted off-list by a Covad sales rep. The
document he forwarded to me lists 888-GO-COVAD as their number, and
THAT number has plenty of options, including "Distributor Hotline."

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net

  By Date           By Thread