Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: compaq.com no longer resolveable
From: Charles Sprickman <spork () inch com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 01:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, I literally stumbled upon this on the NetSol site.  Whether the
number really works or not, I don't know, I have my own DSL horror story
that has left my phone useless (billing, not technical).

http://www.networksolutions.com/help/tech-savvy.html

(for the tech savvy that can dial a phone, I guess)

Charles

| Charles Sprickman                  | Internet Channel
| INCH System Administration Team    | (212)243-5200
| spork () inch com                     | access () inch com

  By Date           By Thread