Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: attention net-grrls
From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () mail-abuse org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:01:59 -0700

        I don't want to start a flamewar here, and I don't really care
        that much myself, but I'd just like to point out that if anyone
        started a "men in networking" list, they'd be immediately flamed
        and lambasted by people of both sexes.

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."

  By Date           By Thread