Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: net-loss (was RE: attention net-grrls)
From: Matt Ranney <mjr () ranney com>
Date: 10 Jun 2000 13:28:08 -0700

"Rachel Luxemburg" <rslux () link-net com> writes:

[...]
If you feel threatened or offended by the fact that some women feel a need
to have some space for themselves, I'm sorry for you. But to call it sexist
or counterproductive just shows how little you understand the issue.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the charter of NANOG.

However, I can't agree more with Rachel's post.  The number of people
out there who think there is no gender equality problem is
staggering.
--
Matt Ranney - mjr () ranney com

  By Date           By Thread