Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Peering Point Mailing Lists
From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 05:27:35 +0000 (UCT)

Well there are lists for the participants of these exchanges
to discuss technical coordination.  They are closed lists for
members only.  Some I run, some are run by the exchange operator.

Hello Everyone,

There doesn't seem to be any mailing lists existing specifically
for the public Peering Points.  So, I've created a few.

I've setup seperate lists for most of the major Peering Points in the US
(Mae East, Mae West, NYIIX, etc), as well as lists for Europe and
Asia-Pacific, and a general discussion list (11 lists in total).

The lists are for anyone that is currently peering at these Exchange
Points, or are thinking of doing so, and looking for more information.

I've created some aliases to make it easier to subscribe to multiple
lists.

Check it out at http://www.publicnap.net

Jeff

  By Date           By Thread