Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: black hat .cn networks
From: Dan Hollis <goemon () anime net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Henry R. Linneweh wrote:
Report incidents to China Telecom for determination and prosecution.

Oh we try, but they all end up being binned.

I recall someone (maybe from this list) going to mainland china and
talking to several authorities there about their open relays and spamming
and network attacks. They didnt show much interest in stopping it. Though
when "pornography" and "falun gong" were mentioned, they finally started
paying attention.

-Dan

  By Date           By Thread