Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Knowledgable Excite.com Contact
From: Marius Strom <marius () marius org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:44:57 -0500

Can anyone provide me off list with a knowledgable Excite.com contact?
I can't find anything for them on the NOC List at puck, and one of my
netblocks is having reachability problems to mta.excite.com.

Thanks, and sorry for the bandwidth waste.

--
Marius Strom <marius () marius org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

It is a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action, there must be an
equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back and
so, here we are, victims of mathematics.
-- Londo, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"

  By Date           By Thread