Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: black hat .cn networks
From: Adrian Chadd <adrian () creative net au>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:06:34 +0800

On Tue, May 08, 2001, Adrian Chadd wrote:

So, how about we get imput as to the best English-Japanese
translation service online, and then *cough* attempt to
standardise on contacting chinese networks this way?

Of course I meant english-chinese , I was just thinking at the
time of how much effort the Japanese FreeBSD developers put into
talking to the rest of us in English. :-)

--
Adrian Chadd                    "How could we possibly use sex to get
<adrian () creative net au>       what we want?

  By Date           By Thread