Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Sympatico technical contact
From: Aaron <epiphani () genesis powertrip net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 12:02:59 -0700 (PDT)

I've been running around for the past 20 minutes or so trying to find a
technical contact for Sympatico in ontario to no avail.  Does anyone on
this list have someone I could speak with?

They're having reverse DNS issues - ie. hostnames saying the client is in
barrie while the client is in london.  Just wanted to get someones
attention on this issue as its rather frustrating.

-Aaron

  By Date           By Thread