Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

DSL providers and reverse DNS [was Re: To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS]
From: Ulf Zimmermann <ulf () Alameda net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:56:50 -0700

I am currently using Business DSL from speakeasy and I am not happy
about them and their reverse DNS policy. They haven't swiped anything
to ARIN, nor rwhois (I have a /27 block). They won't do so far
reverse DNS entries for 2 machine, I need the reverse DNS before
I can move them. Right now they say we don't do those entries, as
the forward DNS points somewhere else.

--
Regards, Ulf.