Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: black hat .cn networks
From: "Michael C . Wu" <keichii () iteration net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:24:20 -0500

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 04:17:27PM -0700, mdevney () teamsphere com scribbled:
| Personally, I'd *love* to firewall Earthlink and AOL... As well as
| /dev/null all their spam and g-line them from the IRC servers of the world
| and block all access from/to AIM and friends.

And how will you access the AIM and ICQ servers if you block AOL?
Remember who owns the *A*IM and ICQ servers....

--
| keichii () iteration net         | keichii () freebsd org       |
| http://iteration.net/~keichii | Yes, BSD is a conspiracy. |