Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Visio == Internet prayer wheel?
From: Raymond Medeiros <ray () style net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:12:51 -0400 (EDT)

I noticed something interesting about the visio discovery tool.
When visio pings hosts it pads the icmp packets with:

"surpassing power is from God and"

essentially sending this message out over and over again.
I checked it out apparently it's 2nd corinthians chapter 4 verse 7:

"We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that the all-surpassing
power is from God and not from us."

is Microsoft trying to tell us something?

  By Date           By Thread