Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NANOG 22 update
From: Rodney Joffe <rjoffe () centergate com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 17:45:01 -0700

So, the wireless stuff is working in the forum area. We're waiting for
some parts to arrive, after which we should have wireless working in the
restaurant, bar, and lobby area by later this evening.

DHCP should be running later this evening as well.

An external hygain vertical for Aironet should be installed on the hotel
Lobby roof by 10am Sunday, which should provide coverage to many rooms,
the pool area, and some parts of Scottsdale ;-)

The terminal room will not be active until 12:00 noon Sunday.
--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.

  By Date           By Thread