Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Stealth Blocking
From: Albert Meyer <albert () waller net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:39:04 -0500

Uh, this is a religious debate. Paul Vixie is either God or The Devil, depending on your POV. I don't like spam myself. Praise Paul. If you want to really get religious, why not drag in ORBS too? We could have a 3-way hate orgy between free-speach/MAPS/ORBS supporters. Or everyone could just go read the SPAM-L archives from 1998 and skip rehashing it here.