Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RPSL and Cisco Conditional Advertisement
From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <hcb () clark net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:57:11 -0400

One of those questions, I'm afraid, that could go to an assortment of lists.

Has anyone defined an RPSL construct that can express the semantics of Cisco BGP conditional advertisement? I can see how to express "static" relationships, but not dynamic ones among routes, and an action clause doesn't quite fit.

TIA,

Howard

  By Date           By Thread