Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Yipes!....question.
From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 12:34:00 -0400

"Los, Ralph" wrote:

        I was approached by a sales rep. from Yipes! Communications
today...and he talked a good sales speech.  I am requesting
information from anyone who has either directly worked with Yipes!
(as a network operator) or a customer.

        1. Do they really deliver the speeds they promise?
        2. What do their peering points look like?
(speed/partners/protocols?)
        3. How responsive are they to support issues/downtime?

Looks like a nice product. I haven't used it. I wonder about
a company that doesn't say where it does business, though. I'm in
Northeast Ohio and they don't have a list of locations they service.

--
Tired of Earthlink? Get JustTheNet!
Nationwide Dialup, ISDN, DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, T-1, T-3, and more.

  By Date           By Thread