Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Yipes!....question.
From: Bill Woodcock <woody () zocalo net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 17:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

    > Looks like a nice product. I haven't used it. I wonder about
    > a company that doesn't say where it does business, though. I'm in
    > Northeast Ohio and they don't have a list of locations they service.

In so far as I can tell, the only location where Yipes sells service is in
downtown Palo Alto, California.  Of course, this is only judging from the
list of places they've told me they _can't_ provide service, and the fact
that whenever they tell me they can't provide service in, say, downtown
San Francisco, they immediately follow up by asking if I wouldn't really
rather receive service in Palo Alto, instead.

                                -Bill

  By Date           By Thread