Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Rebuild the WTC?
From: Chris Grout <cgrout () chrisgrout com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:11:20 -0700

I apologize that you feel my intent here was to insult anyone, and offer my sincere apologies to you, and anyone else that took it that way. The intent here was to share a small, light-hearted symbol of defiance I had come across during these grim times. Fortunately, most seem to see it as just that and nothing more.

Chris