Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: anybody know what's going on with att cable modems in MA?
From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman () civicnet org>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:50:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, O'Flaherty, Douglas wrote:

In the midst of all the other OT traffic, I feel weird saying this...
"End-user Cable Modems aren't a NANOG subject"

not to be picky, but this seems to be a regional problem, at the interface
between the att.net backbone and att broadband's NE regional network - I
was hoping that someone might point to a route-server or looking glass
server for ne.mediaone.net, or at least some source of information more
useful than:

Here's the AT&T BB customer support web page
http://help.broadband.att.com/tools/networkstatus.jsp

which says, in essence, we've been working on it since 10/19

Miles Fidelman