Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: On Internet and social responsibility
From: Christian Kuhtz <christian () kuhtz com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 16:30:28 -0400

measl () mfn org wrote:
[..]
Does anyone have questions on why Russia's support for the proposed
anti-terrorist strikes by NATO is lukewarm?

None.  What I *am* surprised at is that so many countries have signed on
for Shrub's new campaign of terror and destruction.

You may want to check the international press for a reality check.  The
outrage is most certainly shared, the sign off on a participation and the
extent of which in "Shrub's new campaign of terror and destruction" is by no
means a done deal at this point.  If you need pointers, I'll be happy to
provide them.

Cheers,
Chris

  By Date           By Thread