Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Please can we avoid any more OT posts?
From: "Joseph T. Klein" <jtk () titania net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:12:21 +0000

The events over the last week create a multitude of very emotional
liberty, the discussion about America's role as a world oppressor or
world savior ... we could spend all of our time and energy on this.

This is not the proper forum.
--
Joseph T. Klein                                         +1 414 915 7489
Senior Network Engineer                                 jtk () titania net

    "... the true value of the Internet is its connectedness ..."
                                                 -- John W. Stewart III

  By Date           By Thread