Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Our Qwest Testimonial: qwestoutage.com
From: Alex Bligh <alex () alex org uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:49:16 +0100

--On Tuesday, 18 September, 2001 10:31 AM -0700 dan kelley <djk121 () yahoo com> wrote:

is qwest-makes-my-life-hell.com available ? ;)

If you think this is bad, a telco whom it would
be invidious to name but is known to me, did
the same thing with an 8 figure dollar some,
over a period of >5 years, and with more
iterations. So I think Qwest is far from the
only offender.

Recent financial problems within both the
telcos and their customers seems to have
focussed their minds slightly more
on accurate and timely billing.

--
Alex Bligh