Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Online DB of IPs for Nimda worm infected machines
From: "Rubens Kuhl Jr." <rkuhljr () uol com br>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:44:44 -0300

Please list probe time also. Dynamic IPs can only be traced to the actual infected user with a time stamp.

Rubens Kuhl Jr.

        http://seven.alameda.net/~ulf/nimda/

I put a page to search for infected IPs. This is the first version.
Currently I put IPs into it which probed me before about 2pm PDT.
I got email from 2 people who sent me their IPs, which I am going
to add when they ok it.

You can right now search by SQL for IPs like: 64.81.%
This will display all IPs which probed me starting
with 64.81.

Things I am adding in the next minutes is so that people
can submit them self single IPs or bulk list.

  By Date           By Thread