Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: 2-4 gige DWDM
From: Jim Popovitch <jimpop () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:50:11 -0700 (PDT)

I must admit that I don't know the history of Nick Catalano, and
currently I think that is to my benefit.  BUT, I do think that Nick
should be treated with the same respect that is due all NANOG members.
A higher level of professionalism, all the way around, would tend to
eliminate issues such as this.

Surely you must have reached a low spot if I am the one preaching
professionalism to you.  ;)

-Jim P.

--- Rachel Warren <rachel () plur net> wrote:

Pardon me, but when I post such questions I get hissed at for it
not being
an operational question.

Don't you have homework to do?  I remember you were trying to get us
to read your english paper the other day.

Or why don't you tell us about those supposed Layer 4 NAPs you had
planned?

I don't want to call the majority of this list hypercritical, but,
well...

Grow up.

Rachel

--