Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Gorgon's Knot. Was: Re: Verio Peering Question
From: Alex Bligh <alex () alex org uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:50:17 +0100

--On Friday, 28 September, 2001 2:36 PM -0700 "Sean M. Doran" <smd () clock org> wrote:

As I've said many times since the early 90s, *I* can afford
top of the line computational power to solve my local problems.

This misses the point, it's not about what you /can/ afford
locally, it's how it's paid for. The problem is that the cost
implications are suffered disproportionately by those not
enjoying substantial benefit of having the route accepted.
You yourself have argued that $$ would fix this.

Alex Bligh
Personal Capacity

  By Date           By Thread