Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

ASIS: Telco Jeopardy
From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:04:06 -0400 (EDT)

The American Society for Industrial Security (www.asisonline.org)
is holding their annual meeting in San Antonio, TX this week.  In
addition to their usual sessions, they have educational sessions
on subjects such as security in telco/carrier hotel buildings.  As
you might suspect, after September 11, a lot more people have
questions about security of carrier hotels.  This would be a good
forum for anyone with equipment in, or who operates a carrier hotel,
to get their questions answered.

I'll be in San Antonio for the meeting.  If anyone else is in
town for the ASIS meeting, drop me a note.

  By Date           By Thread