Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

IDC management software
From: Benjie Ko <gerwalk1 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 02:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I dont know if this is the right list to email this.
No flames please.
For those who are operating IDCs or server farms, what
software do you use to monitor/manage your client's
server farm.
Monitor includes latency,bandwidth usage,cpu/mem/disk
usage.
Also, any providers for a DS3 connection colocated at
1 wilshire in LA (email me privately for this)?

Regards,
Benjie