Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: configuration lost
From: John Fraizer <nanog () Overkill EnterZone Net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Nour Rabii wrote:

 hello ,

    my 7513 lost configuration , i don't know why ?
    i have something like :

    Rbackbone#wr
    startup-config file open failed (Device or resource busy)

    Rbackbone#sh startup-config
    Using 35806 out of 126968 bytes
    %Error opening nvram:/startup-config (Device or resource busy)

    Best regards  .

I've seen this happen before.  We, thankfully, keep backup copies of the
config and therefore only lost the changes I'd made during that
session.  In our case, it was a "lack of memory" issue. I.E; Only 128M on
the router when it needed 256M for the code+peering sessions.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc

  By Date           By Thread