Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Digex and Akamai are raping the ARIN whois database
From: Avi Freedman <freedman () freedman net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:05:39 -0400 (EDT)

We've whacked a few (< 5 that I know of, 100% kill rate) salespeople
who've taken it on themselves to mail hostmaster@ in the past.  I expect
we'll always have that as an issue, training aside.

If there have been problems or are ever problems with something that
looks like spam from Akamai OR an Akamai partner, but for Akamai, I'd
encourage anyone to let me know.  The firm commitment is that if there
have been problems in the past, or are problems in the future, with
opt-in lists, that all use will stop and thus the associated headcount
slots will become vacant in marketing...

Avi

Yo Avi!