Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: World Trade Center attack
From: Ulf Zimmermann <ulf () Alameda net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:43:10 -0700

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 10:47:57AM -0400, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

I'm currently experiencing problems getting through to friends/family in NYC

from London.

Anybody else having the same issues ... ?

Both WTC towers are down. My guess is that every person in NYC
is calling / being called by their families. The government
has been moved to a secure location (probably Mount Thunder.)
I cannot get any US news site in my bookmarks.
I have heard that cell phone service in DC is down.

I would anticipate some difficulty in getting through.
e-mails still seem to be working well.

I am sitting in the San Francisco Bay Area, can't get through
to germany :-/

Marshall

Chuck Youse