Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

[no subject]

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Rachel Luxemburg wrote:

If anyone happens to know whether any of the buildings immediately
surrounding the WTC have been affected I would really appreciate
knowing which ones; my sister is in 140 Broadway. Thank you. Sorry for
the non-operational content.

             Jason A. Mills           phyxis () rottweiler org
              "La morale est la faiblesse de la cervelle."
                 Arthur Rimbaud --- Une Saison en Enfer

  By Date           By Thread