Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

re: Can we help?
From: John Kristoff <jtk () aharp is-net depaul edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:06:14 -0500

I'd also like to volunteer my time and resources to help any organization
impacted by this tragedy.  Whether its configuring routers, terminating
cable or simply making available a network port to park a server for a
few weeks I think we can help.  I think I can also provide some loaners
for those in dire need (e.g. couple 5509/RSM's, 3620, 1900's, Ultra5's,
etc.).  I realize its no replacement for the lives lost, but if I can
help make the healing process just a little bit easier...

Call or email me off list if you or someone you know could use some
volunteer network related help.

John

  By Date           By Thread