Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: World Trade Center attack
From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:14:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Eric Germann wrote:

The airport was closed and bomb-sniffing dogs were brought to baggage pickup
areas.

"There was no bomb, and no hijacking," White said Tuesday afternoon. "The
measures that were taken were taken as precautionary measures."

Cool. I've never been happier to be wrong.... :)

Like I said - we were lucky.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol () JustThe net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.

  By Date           By Thread