mailing list archives
Re: World Trade Center attack
From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell () ufp org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:41:55 -0400
On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 08:53:14PM -0400, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
ThreatCon Delta (how its called in the Navy at least)
means that your base is either under attack, or an
attack is likely.
For what it's worth, there appears to be (at least one) web page
e.THREATCON DELTA applies in the immediate area where a terrorist attack has
occurred or when intelligence has been received that terrorist action against a
specific location or person is likely. Normally, this THREATCON is declared as
a localized condition.
(1) Measure 41. Continue, or introduce, all measures listed for
THREATCONs BRAVO and CHARLIE.
(2) Measure 42. Augment guards as necessary.
(3) Measure 43. Identify all vehicles within operational or
(4) Measure 44. Search all vehicles and their contents before allowing
entrance to the installation.
(5) Measure 45. Control access and implement positive identification of
all personnel--no exceptions.
(6) Measure 46. Search all suitcases, briefcases, packages; etc.,
brought into the installation.
(7) Measure 47. Control access to all areas under the jurisdiction of
the United States.
(8) Measure 48. Make frequent checks of the exterior of buildings and of
(9) Measure 49. Minimize all administrative journeys and visits.
(10) Measure 50. Coordinate the possible closing of public and military
roads and facilities with local authorities.
(11) Measure 51. To be determined.
Leo Bicknell - bicknell () ufp org
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request () tmbg org, www.tmbg.org
RE: World Trade Center attack Roeland Meyer (Sep 12)
- Re: Re: World Trade Center attack, (continued)