Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Horrible world trade center crash, traffic effect
From: "E.B. Dreger" <eddy+public+spam () noc everquick net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:35:32 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 02:15:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Fraizer <nanog () Overkill EnterZone Net>

We're keeping a list of those stations who are raping consumers on
gas prices.  Especially those who raised the price to $4+ as early
as noon on the 11th.  I'll run my vehicle dry and call AAA before
I patronize them. It's sickening what some people will do to make
a quick buck.

Heard on the radio that, in KS, the state Atty General is rather
interested in knowing which stations are extorting people.  Other
states are probably the same.

I agree... keep a list, turn it in to your state Attorney General,
and make the list as public as possible.

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - EverQuick Internet Division
Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence