Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: telecommunication in DC
From: RJ Atkinson <rja () inet org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:19:35 -0400

At 13:58 12/09/01, Tatsuya Kawasaki wrote:

We  seem to have difficulty calling into 202 number.
well at least from 301, I tried via cellphone and land line.
does anyone notice difficulity?

        Bell Atlantic says there are occasional bursts of
high local telephone usage that interfere with local calling.
If you are having trouble, wait a while (maybe 1-2 hours)
then try again.  Calling from 301-->202 is under Verizon.

        However, this question is a bit off-topic, so followups
probably should not CC: NANOG list.

Ran

  By Date           By Thread