Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Recovery > It will take years...
From: John Fraizer <nanog () Overkill EnterZone Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:40:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Eric Gauthier wrote:

It's 3:39am and over the last 45 minutes I've seen and heard at least 4 jets
flying overhead. Since the FAA has suspended all air traffic, by looking at
the speed and hearing the sound I can only guess these are fighter pilots.

I live up in Boston and I've heard at least 3 jets this morning (between
9am and 11am)....  Our airports are closed (obviously)...

Remember folks.  The closure limits flights to government and medical
flights.  Our government makes use of commercial flights many times.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc

  By Date           By Thread