Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Horrible world trade center crash, (Nostradamus)
From: Scott Francis <darkuncle () darkuncle net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:09:47 -0700

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 07:03:21PM -0300, Kleber Carriello de Oliveira pontificated:

Sirs,

look this:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn
apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb"

I wonder if NYC has _ever_ been referred to as 'the City of God'. :) Even New
Yawkers probably wouldn't say that.

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m