Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Operational content - ticketing systems
From: Timothy Brown <timothy.brown () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:48:11 -0400

NANOG,

We're looking to engineer a new ticketing system for our NOC.  I know that
several of you have had good experience with Request Tracker and Keystone;
i'd like comments from people who are using other open-source systems (i'm not
interested in Remedy).  Particularly, i'm wondering if anyone's using
GNATS or Jitterbug for tracking of this sort, and if so, what kind of modifications
you've had to make to interface it to the rest of your stuff.  Please
respond privately in order to clear the way for WTC terrorist traffic,
and i'll summarize later to the list after all the fury has died down.

Thanks,
Tim

  By Date           By Thread