Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

OT/WTC: The horror, the horror, (Nostradamus)
From: Bill Woodcock <woody () zocalo net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:12:51 -0700 (PDT)

      On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Tim Irwin wrote:
    > Sorry for the top-post, but this is another Internet hoax:
    > Source: http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/cityofgod.html
    > It is NOT by Nostradamus."
    > Even if this were by Nostradaus, this could be interpreted any way your mind
    > wants to make it fit.

More to the point, the parsers in my routers were unable to intepret it:

   zoc-int-brk01(config)#In the City of God there will be a great thunder
                             ^
   % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

This is _by no stretch of the imagination_ related to network operations.
Please stop filling my mailbox with garbage.

                                -Bill

  By Date           By Thread