Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Military asking to ISPs to shut down equipment?
From: "Seth M. Kusiak" <seth.kusiak () yours4less com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:52:35 GMT

I just sent eveything that I was forwarded, I don't know anymore nor have I heard this from my provider. I find this hard to believe and I just wanted to see if someone knew something that I didn't.

kevin pop account writes:
Should this request not be via the telcos pre-empting the circuits ?
Also does the military not operate its own private network services
both voice/data ?
Regards,