Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Totally OT, sorry; was (Re: Lack of Security)
From: "Mathias Körber" <mathias () koerber org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:17:26 +0800

| Get over the inconveniences.  They appear to have curbed
| terrorism effectively
| in other parts of the world.

While I agree that the inconveniences should not stop better security,
I doubt that other parts of the world have effectively curbed terrorism.
It may be that just no-one tried determinedly enough in recent years..
Unless you mean Israel or some such places with which I have no experiences,
but Europe, while overall better does not feel secure enough from the few times
I have been through FRA, HAM, OSL, CPH etc in the last years...

  By Date           By Thread