Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Military asking to ISPs to shut down equipment?
From: Erik-Jan Bos <Erik-Jan.Bos () surfnet nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:26:31 +0200

Randy,

We just received a call from our ISP that they were contacted by Quest
Communications who is a major National ISP who in tern was contacted by the
Military and were asked to shut down a lot of their equipment connecting
clients to the Internet so that there would be more bandwidth. Other ISP
supposedly received the same call.

i received a call telling me to send all my money to nigeria.

That's a coincidence: I received the same call.

__

Erik-Jan.

  By Date           By Thread