Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Totally OT, sorry; was (Re: Lack of Security)
From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:50:32 +0000 (UCT)

At 11:52 AM 9/13/2001, John Fraizer wrote:
The same goes for rental cars/trucks.

And I think we need to concern ourselves about the response the first time
a terrorist uses his rented Honda Accord to drive a trunkload of explosives
into a restaurant, sports arena or monument/landmark...

I don't know how we address that kind of threat.

Well, "we" don't.  "We" operate network infrastructure or stand in various
supporting roles (R&E etc.)  If you'd like to be effective, then get
to know people around you. Open, caring consideration of others as
unique, marvelous human beings will do wonders. Fostering communication
and understanding is our best hope.

--bill

  By Date           By Thread