Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Complaint of the week: Ebay abuse mail (slightly OT)
From: Justin Shore <listuser () numbnuts net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:29:02 -0500 (CDT)

I submitted ebay.com to rfc-ignorant.org for this RFC violation almost a
year ago (which they of course accepted):

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/detail.php?domain=ebay.com&submitted=1029353643&table=abuse

Companies like this could simply care less.  If you don't run a mail
system with "customers" expecting to receive mail from ebay then I'd
recommend blocking ebay.com.  That would include their subsidiary,
paypal.com, which BTW is also listed on RFCi.  At the least I'd score
their mail against the RFCi RHSBLs and add a score of 1.

Justin