Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: TNT issues "workaround"
From: "Andy Johnson" <andyjohnson () ij net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:22:05 -0400

We've gotten pretty much the same response. Disabling route cache seems
to keep cards from reloading every couple hours, but now most users are
reporting problems reaching some/all sites. My only guess is that these folk
are infected, and the virus is clogging up their dialup connection. Seems
like
there is a noticeable traffic drop off that coincides with this problem.

-Andy