Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Cross-country shipping of large network/computer gear?
From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito () gridapp com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:19:29 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could provide any advice or suggestions on
shipping heavy/bulky equipment (~300 pounds, about a half-rack worth of
gear) on short notice cross-country?  We're obviously looking to minimize
cost, but realistically it can't be in transit for more than two days.  Are
there any companies or methods people would recommend?  Thanks in advance
for the help.

Thanks again,
Matt

--