Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Humidity ranges?
From: Frank Louwers <frank () openminds be>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:15:37 +0200

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 01:02:46PM -0700, Steve Francis wrote:
And reasonable thresholds that I can tolerate, and when I should
complain to the datacenter operators? (References I can point to would
be nice.)

depends what's in your SLA. If it states 40-65%, and you notice it's
over 68% or so, you SHOULD complain. Otherwise, you "agree" to the
higher %, if they can prove you know about the higher %. (IANAL)...

Of course, there's a difference between complaining, and demanding
refund. However, I think it's wise to complain...

Kind Regards,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium

  By Date           By Thread