Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?
From: neal rauhauser <neal () lists rauhauser net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 04:10:27 -0500

  I've just upgraded a Cisco 7206 for a customer with a DS3 and we're
now ready to take full routes. No one is answering at support, email has
gone unanswered for thirty minutes - if someone at the Sprint NOC is
awake please call Neal or Mike at 402-426-6136 - we'd really like to get
this done before customers start waking up ...

--
mailto:neal () lists rauhauser net
phone:402-301-9555

  By Date           By Thread