Home page logo

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: dry pair
From: Mark Segal <MSegal () Corporate FCIBroadband com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:53:05 -0400

In Canada  they are sometimes referred to as c-loops.  You could try that...
But, they are hard to get.. And impossible to get repaired :).


Mark Segal 
Director, Network Planning
FCI Broadband 
Tel: 905-284-4070 
Fax: 416-987-4701 

Futureway Communications Inc. is now FCI Broadband

-----Original Message-----
From: Temkin, David [mailto:temkin () sig com] 
Sent: August 29, 2003 12:29 PM
To: 'Austad, Jay'; nanog () merit edu
Subject: RE: dry pair

Order it as an "alarm circuit"... At least that's how VZ recognizes it in


-----Original Message-----
From: Austad, Jay [mailto:JAustad () temgweb com] 
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 12:08 PM
To: nanog () merit edu
Subject: dry pair

Does anyone know to go about getting Qwest or a CLEC to patch through a dry
pair between two buildings connected to the same CO?

When I called to order one, no one knew what I was talking about.


  By Date           By Thread  

Current thread:
[ Nmap | Sec Tools | Mailing Lists | Site News | About/Contact | Advertising | Privacy ]